How do I make a music purchase and find my download links?
In order to purchase a download or disc you'll need to created an account at bluecoastmusic.com. In your account you can manage the links you've purchased for future download at any time. Any free downloads will ask you to go through the purchase process but the amount will be zero at checkout. Once you've checked out, the free download links will be in your account. Here is a step by step method for retrieving your links for downloads.
1) Log into your bluecoastmusic.com account
2) choose your music, format and click on purchase
3) Click on "check out" found in the upper right hand corner
There are a lot of ways to save money on your music purchases. If you want to use a coupon code here are the steps.
4) When you reach this page, you'll see the word "code" below. Add the coupon code there.
5) Then click "add" and you will see your discount added and your total changed
6) Then click "Continue to Next Step" which is below the "Add"
7) Follow the instructions to confirm your order and direct you to Paypal for payment
8) Under "My Account" Go to the "Download" tab to find your links to download your music purchase
Contact email@example.com if you have anymore questions.